Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Card Line at Zazzle!

I've put everybody up but the Sheila-na-Gig (for some reason, publishers seem to think She is 'obscene'), including the new version of al-Uzza and the second Hera I did for the SageWoman cover.

There are several nice things about Zazzle's cards: first, you can customize the inside to read whatever you like at no extra cost; second, you start seeing discounts when you buy ten or more of them (and they'll put them in a box too); and, third, and at long last, you can mix and match cards within your set.

So go check it out! Here's the link.

ETA: Whoa, checked my email and apparently someone at Zazzle likes my Hekate card, as it's been put up on their Awards Showcase, for today anyway. The thing wasn't even up an hour!

6 comments:

Dancing With Fey said...

Now I'm curious...what does the "obscene" card look like?

Thalia said...

Ha! Here's my Sheila.

Not safe for work or whatever, I suppose.

Poppy Fields said...

Looks great! I love what you've done with the back of the cards too.

Tee hee for Sheila! Maybe if you tell them she appears on churches you can appeal for religious reasons? ;D

Thalia said...

I usually do try to convince them on a religious basis, i.e., well in MY religion She's considered a great mystery and very holy, and I usually get all righteous about it (it is true after all). They (meaning Cafepress and Zazzle, so far) get all apologetic and say they didn't mean to insult my religion but they're still sorry they can't show genitalia blah blah blah. Oh well, it's worth a shot. :)

Mama Kelly of 2 Witches Blog said...

Best of luck and much prosperity with the new store. I tossed a link up to it on my facebook hopefully it will get you a couple of visitors

Blessings!

Thalia said...

Oh thank you Mama Kelly, that was very kind of you.